www.vintagevibesrecipes.tk

Chilli marinated crawfish salad recipe

måndag 27 april 2015



I actually saw this on TV but with lobster, I only used my favourite part from the recipe and switched it to crawfish instead. The original recipe if you are intrested in making a lobster ravioli with butter and caper sauce it can be found here


about me headline
Imagesource

1 package of crawfish that you chop roughly
1 bunch of chopped parsley
1 bunch of chopped dill
1-2 pressed cloves of garlic
1/2 red neatly chopped chilli
50 g melted salted butter
A squeeze of fresh lemon juice

Fry the chilli in the melted butter that you will salt, avoid chilli come in contact with your skin, it burns! Mix everything togheter and serve. This is perfect as an appertizer or combined with other small dishes.

If you tried it please let me know what you think!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar